Overcome emotional overeating, binge eating, yo-yo dieting, and lose weight with the Mind Body Reset Method, a step-by-step approach to end the destructive cycle.
With the Mind Body Reset Method you will learn to:
- Stop turning to food for emotional reasons
- End the self-sabotaging behavior
- Break free from the internal struggle
- Make healthy choices naturally
- Fuel your body and deal with your emotions separately
- Regain the quality of your life!
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you find yourself turning to food to deal with uncomfortable feelings and emotions or to block out painful memories and problems in your life?
- Have you ever felt like you start eating and you can’t seem to stop?
- Do you ever obsess about a food item and the obsession becomes so compelling you have to eat that particular item to relieve the obsession?
- Have you gone on diets and lost weight, only to revert to old eating habits and regain the weight… and then some?
- Have you turned to processes like purging, exercising excessively or laxatives to get rid of unwanted food and weight?
- Do you turn to food, overeat or binge, then beat yourself up and feel guilty?
- Do you consistently make poor food choices, even though you know what to eat?
- Do you feel you can no longer find the discipline or motivation to diet?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you’re in the right place. Read on…
Food can be like a drug, a legal drug that doesn’t require a prescription. In fact food is often supplied by family members, friends and our sedentary work environment; and is pushed on us by food companies, advertisers and our culture at large. Food can so quickly become a substance we turn to get through the day, make us feel better and escape from what may be bothering us. Unfortunately, emotional overeating and impulsive eating can lead to weight gain and low self esteem. This behavior can quickly become addictive, leading to an unhealthy lifestyle with dangerous physical, mental, psychological and emotional consequences. Enter the billion-dollar diet industry, which promotes diets to solve the problem. But diets have proven to be ineffective long term and make the eating problem and obsession with food worse; which leads to feelings of deprivation and rebellious eating.
How many times have you gone on a diet only to return to your old eating habits and regain the weight and then some?
This cycle is often repeated over and over and the root cause remains unaddressed. Eating and food and the desire to lose weight consume our thoughts and lives and rob us of happiness, opportunities, relationships, self worth, life satisfaction, peace and love.
The truth is this struggle has caused us to feel out of control, followed by the desire to regain control, then often times periods of control, only to become out of control again. This leads to feelings of guilt, shame, regret/remorse, hopelessness, despair, desperation and frustration.
WHY CAN’T I STOP?? I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!
We turn to food for so many different reasons:
Comfort | Stress | Fatigue | Loneliness |Boredom | Sadness | Anger | Anxiety | Overwhelm | Frustration | Reward | Pressure from Others | Cover Painful Memories | Escape Reality | Relationship Problems |Financial Problems | Rebellion |
And Because It’s What We Know and Learn to Do
This habit to turn to food and overeat takes hold because it actually works; at least temporarily, until it causes an even bigger problem – weight gain. Today’s society then tells us it’s time to go on a diet, and a destructive cycle takes hold. However, the underlying problems aren’t addressed or resolved, they are only exacerbated, and then we have an even bigger problem to solve: weight gain. We focus all our concerns on trying to control our eating and our body shape and size, further masking the uncomfortable feelings and life challenges. Turning to food becomes such an engrained habit we don’t even know why we are eating; it is just what we do. We become numb to the real pain in our lives.
So, how do we overcome this seemingly daunting and all consuming destructive behavior and solve the eating and weight problem once and for all?
The solution is a step-by-step process designed to deal with all aspects of this problem; a process that addresses our eating, our feelings and emotions, changes our thought patterns, replaces old sabotaging beliefs, and deals with the underlying issues. This is a systematic process that changes your mindset on a conscious and subconscious level; taking us off the merry-go-round that has hurt our self-esteem and controlled our lives. Let the Mind Body Reset Method help you achieve your goals!
Call (310) 694-1024 today!
Dr. Mary Wansley is a life coach and hypnotherapist and has overcome her own issues with eating food and weight. She takes clients through a step-by-step process and uses hypnosis/mindfulness to help clients overcome issues with eating and food and achieve weight loss goals. She is located in the West LA/Westwood area, adjacent to UCLA.
10940 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90024